Cabin Rental Policies
Check In time is 4:00 PM & Check Out is 11:00 AM
Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals Office Information
224 Blue Ridge Drive
McCaysville, GA 30555
Reservations can be made online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Guests must be 25 years old to rent a cabin, special allowances may be made for couples.
- If the cabin is not a flat rate cabin, there will be a $10 charge per person after the 4th person.
- All cabins are strictly non-smoking.
- Cabins are cleaned & inspected before guest’s arrival & after departure.
- All cabins provide bed and bath linens for advertised occupancy.
- “Starter supply” of toilet paper, trash bags, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, bath soap, laundry detergent are provided. Additional items should be purchased or brought by guest.
- All cabins provide washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
- All kitchens provide: dishes and flatware for properties maximum occupancy, coffee maker, toaster, basic utensils, pots and pans, microwave & blender.
- Basic TV service & local land line for emergencies are available at all cabins.
- Hair dryers and firewood for fire pits are not provided.
- All hot tubs are drained, cleaned and refilled prior to arrival. Guests use hot tub at their own risk.
- Written documentation is required to cancel any reservation. Documentation must be submitted by the person who reserved the cabin and contain the transaction ID. Please mail all certified cancelation letters to: Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals, P.O. Box 760, McCaysville, or you may email your cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No matter when you cancel, there is a financial penalty. If it is a last minute booking or you wish to cancel the same day you reserved a cabin, cancelation penalties will still apply. Cancelation penalties increase based on how quickly the date blocked out for your arrival is approaching. Cancelation policies are different and penalties higher for holiday reservations.
- Non-Holiday Cancelations: If you have not booked holiday dates & you cancel more than 30 days before the beginning date blocked for your arrival, the penalty is $65. If you have not blocked holiday dates & you cancel 30-15 days away from the beginning date blocked for your arrival, the penalty is $300. If you have not blocked holiday dates & you cancel 14 or fewer days away from the beginning date blocked for your arrival, the penalty is the full cabin rental amount.
- Holiday Cancelations: If you have booked holiday dates & you cancel more than 60 days before the beginning date blocked for your arrival, the penalty is $85. If you have booked holiday dates & you cancel 60-22 days away from the beginning date blocked for your arrival, the penalty is $300. If you have booked holiday dates & you cancel 21 or fewer days away from the beginning date blocked for your arrival, the penalty is the full cabin rental amount.
- Lock all doors and windows when you leave the cabin. Do not leave money or valuables unattended in the property. Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals will not be held accountable or liable for any thefts. Please thoroughly check the cabin for personal property before departing. We cannot be responsible for items left in the cabin, in your vehicle or on the cabin grounds.
- A limited number of pet friendly cabins are available. If you bring your pet without permission, you will be asked to leave without a refund and there is a minimum additional cleaning fee of $300.
- There is a $30 flat pet fee that is non-refundable.
- Unfortunately cabin owners do not permit cats to stay in or on the properties, dogs only please.
- Puppies up to 15 months old are NOT permitted in any of the cabins.
- Maximum pet weight is 25 pounds and no more than 2 pets are allowed in any property.
- Pet damage hold of $100.00 per pet, per stay that will be guaranteed on a VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER OR AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- All terms & conditions outlined in the pet policy must be followed.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the hot tub.
- Pets MUST BE COMPLETELY HOUSE BROKEN! WELL BEHAVED AND PEST FREE!
- Pets are NOT allowed on any of the beds or furniture.
- Cabin linens and towels can NOT be used on pets.
- Guests agree to bring pets’ crate and bedding for their pets. While Guests are away from the cabin, guests will be sure that pet is secured in a pet carrier and NOT left to wander inside the cabin, screened porch or outside.
- Any guest that books one cabin and wants to transfer to another cabin after booking will be charged a $65 transfer fee.
Featured Rental Cabin
- Blue Ridge
- 12 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms